Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Video profile

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Feb 15th, 2014

I've had 6 different doctors in town, and of them, Dr. Crotts is the only one I'd recommend. She is wonderful. Very caring, very thorough, up-t-date with the latest treatments (you would be scared to know how many doctors are not), and, rather than just telling you what to do, encourages you to take part in your treatment. I receive follow-up calls (none of the other doctors did that). The only downside is her office does not file insurance, you must send in the claim yourself. A small price to pay to have the best doctor in town.

No Insurance Filing show details No Insurance Filing
Sep 6th, 2013

Does not file insurance.

Best psychiatrist in town show details Best psychiatrist in town
Nov 29th, 2010

I have been going to this lady for years (I am an adult), and she has done wonders for meI recommend her to anyone..

Aug 4th, 2010

We have had one appointment with Dr. Crotts at which time we received a diagnosis for our son that was expected. Dr. Crotts spent over an hour talking with me and subsequently found resources in the community for us, calling us three times after the appointment to share this info. Very caring, very thorough ... we were very satisfied with the level of care we received and would recommend her, as she was recommended to us!