inactive

Martha E Crotts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2016
I left a negative review for Dr Crotts and I am sorry for it. I think that she is an excellent Dr and that she always tried to help me. She is the best psychiatrist that I know of and is very knowledgeable. I have Schizophrenia and wasn't in my right mind when I left her the poor review. Dr Crotts is the best psychiatrist that I know. I was in a state of psychosis for 3 years and she worked very hard to help me and I feel so sorry that I left her a negative review. Dr Crotts is a really great person and doctor.

May 17th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Crotts for 18 years. I was informed that Dr Crotts is refusing services to me in the future. Dr. Crotts is in it for the money. I paid her a lot of money. Cash. Now she has deserted me.

May 9th, 2016
Patient
She is extremely knowledgeable, accurate/honest, and a pleasure to speak with. I had a very good experience and would highly recommend her.

February 15th, 2014
excellent doctor
I've had 6 different doctors in town, and of them, Dr. Crotts is the only one I'd recommend. She is wonderful. Very caring, very thorough, up-t-date with the latest treatments (you would be scared to know how many doctors are not), and, rather than just telling you what to do, encourages you to take part in your treatment. I receive follow-up calls (none of the other doctors did that). The only downside is her office does not file insurance, you must send in the claim yourself. A small price to pay to have the best doctor in town.

November 29th, 2010
Best psychiatrist in town
I have been going to this lady for years (I am an adult), and she has done wonders for meI recommend her to anyone..

August 4th, 2010
We have had one appointment with Dr. Crotts at which time we received a diagnosis for our son that was expected. Dr. Crotts spent over an hour talking with me and subsequently found resources in the community for us, calling us three times after the appointment to share this info. Very caring, very thorough ... we were very satisfied with the level of care we received and would recommend her, as she was recommended to us!