Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha David
Dr. Martha David, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockport, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. David is affiliated with ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital and Lakeside Memorial Hospital. Dr. David has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha David has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Martha David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockport, NY.
Dr. Matthew Wiza
Brockport, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Hany Nissiem
Brockport, NY 0.19 mi30
Dr. Camille Dillard
Family Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine
Brockport, NY 1.53 mi22