Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
THE BEST
Dr. David is the best. Hands down. Glad she is joining Rochester Regional in the coming months.

May 18th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. David's for many years, following her from Brockport. I never feel rushed during my appointments. She and the entire staff have always been courteous.

March 9th, 2016
Unacceptable
I currently have calcific tendinitis in my elbow. Very painful if I bend it certain ways or even stretch it. Dr. David said she was going to call to set up an ultrasound. She never did. I called "every day" inquiring & I never got a call back until 5 days later. I get a call from her office asking if I needed the number to call myself to set it up?! Wow! Why didn't Dr.David give me the number to call during our appointment? I Could have had this removed by now or least have an appointment in place. I also talked to her about quitting smoking. I explained I was on my last pack of my last carton. She told me to call 1-866-NY-QUITS. A phone call & four 10 dollar packs of cigarettes later, I'm still waiting for patches in the mail from the hot line & definitely now, I am looking for a new doctor. Thank you Dr. David for prolonging my situations & thank you Dr. David for NOTHING! I would never recommend you to anybody. That's for sure!

July 1st, 2015
Dr. David is an exemplary, caring, knowledgeable, and competent doctor. Three generations of my family are her patients and she is simply a wonderful and thorough physician.

June 30th, 2015
Medical Secretary
Dr Martha David is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable physician. I have been her patient for 20 years. She always takes time with you even on a busy day. I loved Rachel also and was sorry she moved on. They always remember you and know what your issues are. You could not expect more of any doctor. That bad review was obviously someone looking for drugs not help!!!

March 10th, 2014
Amazing
I love how she sat you down and just is professional. She is also kind and caring I don't know how the last comment got terrible reviews but she did a great job.

May 3rd, 2010
The negative review must be from a parallel universe
I have nothing but highest regards and respect for Dr. Martha David. I have been seeing her for years and she has *always* been friendly, caring, and helpful. While I am not a medical doctor, I am well educated and can usually tell when a professional knows what he or she is doing. I have been impressed with her breadth of knowledge. She never seems rushed, listens, and genuinely cares for my well-being. I regularly recommend her to others.