A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Stewart, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ellis Stewart MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Martha E. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Martha Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Stewart practices Dermatology near Mandeville, LA.
See Mandeville Dermatologists.