A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Ferguson, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Ferguson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha A Ferguson MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Martha Ferguson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martha Ferguson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.