A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Frankowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Frankowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Frankowski, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frankowski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Frankowski MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martha Frankowski practice?
- Dr. Martha Frankowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Frankowski practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.