A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Frankowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Frankowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Frankowski, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frankowski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha Frankowski practice?
Dr. Martha Frankowski practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists, Clinton Township Psychiatrists, and Clinton Township Sleep Medicine Doctors.