Dr. Martha Frankowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 14 reviews

July 20th, 2016
Wicked Witch of the East
If you want the fastest least accurate standard neurological exam, while she screams questions because you don't answer quickly enough, see this doctor. Her terrific insight: pain is pain. Then she'll recommend hands on therapy by her cohort Dr. Patterson I wouldn't see her for a hang nail

November 13th, 2015
Just talking to her when I met her at a job health fair. I instantly knew she was the doctor I needed to see. Thank You!!!

January 21st, 2015
She is awful! She is rude and is only worried about money. She all of a sudden refers all her patients to the sleep clinic in the same building because she owns it. If you check before she owned the clinic she never sent anyone to the clinic but all of a sudden she sends patients to her sleep clinic. She is not educated and is not up to date on all treatments. I wouldn't refer anyone to her.

December 27th, 2014
Physician forgets Oath
She is on vacation from Dec 4-jan5. Has no one to cover her patients. If you need a script for Trigeminal Neuralgia, you are out of luck. She has instructed her service to have the patient to call back in a month. I have needed this drug to manage the facial spasms for eight years now. In my time with Martha, she has never made eye contact with me once. I have to see her once per year to renew my script. There is never a patient in the waiting room, but you will wait one hour to see her. I will now call my family Dr, to see if I can get a prescription for a condition she has never treated me for. Maybe a bit of an issue during the Christmas holiday

December 23rd, 2014
DONT GO HERE IF Your looking for a efficient doctor office
Sarah is not friendly Wont work with Ins Co. Cost me alot of money

July 14th, 2014
AWFUL DOCTOR
This Doctor is awful. She thought my mom was the patient, not me. It made me think, did she even read my chart or history. She did not spend more than 10 minutes with me. She did not care at all. This lady should not be a doctor. She has a lot to work on. JUST AWFUL!!! I WOULD NEVER GO TO HER AGAIN!!

September 18th, 2013
She needs to learn more about MS, I was unhappy with her.

July 11th, 2012
I am Hopeful
Dr. Frankowski spent the time to get to know me and my condition instead of just throwing pills at me like other doctors do. She had ideas for NEW treatments for me! I feel hopeful... finally!

April 27th, 2012
Uninterested office staff. Poor at returning phone calls. Not a welcoming experience. Doctor is rushed and uninterested. She is crude in mannerism.

May 19th, 2011
POOR PATIENT RAPOR
This doctor basically has NO bedside manner. Treats patients as if they are a #. The overall rating for her, tells the story. I don't think she was meant to be working with healthcare, and patients who depend on care and understanding.

December 17th, 2010
Electrical Engineer
Very good doctor,

December 1st, 2010
drug prescriber
all this doctor wanter to do was prescribe meds. did not feel i was diagnosed with care and proper testing...actually became more ill and more problems after her care. her PA is a goofball.