Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 21st, 2015

She is awful! She is rude and is only worried about money. She all of a sudden refers all her patients to the sleep clinic in the same building because she owns it. If you check before she owned the clinic she never sent anyone to the clinic but all of a sudden she sends patients to her sleep clinic. She is not educated and is not up to date on all treatments. I wouldn't refer anyone to her.

Physician forgets Oath show details Physician forgets Oath
by Heather bondy on Dec 27th, 2014

She is on vacation from Dec 4-jan5. Has no one to cover her patients. If you need a script for Trigeminal Neuralgia, you are out of luck. She has instructed her service to have the patient to call back in a month. I have needed this drug to manage the facial spasms for eight years now. In my time with Martha, she has never made eye contact with me once. I have to see her once per year to renew my script. There is never a patient in the waiting room, but you will wait one hour to see her. I will now call my family Dr, to see if I can get a prescription for a condition she has never treated me for. Maybe a bit of an issue during the Christmas holiday

DONT GO HERE IF Your looking for a efficient doctor office show details DONT GO HERE IF Your looking for a efficient doctor office
Dec 23rd, 2014

Sarah is not friendly Wont work with Ins Co. Cost me alot of money

AWFUL DOCTOR show details AWFUL DOCTOR
Jul 14th, 2014

This Doctor is awful. She thought my mom was the patient, not me. It made me think, did she even read my chart or history. She did not spend more than 10 minutes with me. She did not care at all. This lady should not be a doctor. She has a lot to work on. JUST AWFUL!!! I WOULD NEVER GO TO HER AGAIN!!

Sep 18th, 2013

She needs to learn more about MS, I was unhappy with her.

Feb 8th, 2013

I am Hopeful show details I am Hopeful
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Frankowski spent the time to get to know me and my condition instead of just throwing pills at me like other doctors do. She had ideas for NEW treatments for me! I feel hopeful... finally!

Apr 27th, 2012

Uninterested office staff. Poor at returning phone calls. Not a welcoming experience. Doctor is rushed and uninterested. She is crude in mannerism.

POOR PATIENT RAPOR show details POOR PATIENT RAPOR
May 19th, 2011

This doctor basically has NO bedside manner. Treats patients as if they are a #. The overall rating for her, tells the story. I don't think she was meant to be working with healthcare, and patients who depend on care and understanding.

WORSE DOCTOR EVER show details WORSE DOCTOR EVER
Apr 22nd, 2011

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT SHOW ANY CARE TOWARDS HER PATIENTS. HAS THE WORSE BEDSIDE MANNERS I HAVE EVER SEEN...SHE SHOULD BECAREFUL...CAUSE SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER.IT MAY BE SOMEONE RELATED TO SOMEONE SHE OFFENDED WITH HER CRAPY DOCTOR WAYS. SHE IS REALLY A NOBODY ...AS WE HARDLY EVER SAW HER. AND WHEN WE DID...DIDN'T KNOW WHO SHE EVEN WAS...HOW FUNNY...KINDA SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AS TO WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SHE IS

Electrical Engineer show details Electrical Engineer
by Charles Langworthy on Dec 17th, 2010

Very good doctor,

drug prescriber show details drug prescriber
Dec 1st, 2010

all this doctor wanter to do was prescribe meds. did not feel i was diagnosed with care and proper testing...actually became more ill and more problems after her care. her PA is a goofball.

fancy office won't hide substandard care show details fancy office won't hide substandard care
by ms patient who has found high quality care elsewhere on Sep 13th, 2009

i spend over 1 hour and 1/2 waiting to see this dr. in her office. when i finally did see someone, it would be the PA. once this dr. would finally make an appearance, she had no time to talk. she would write a Rx and tell me to come back in 3 mos. if i did ask a question, she was irritated and rushed through a response, which never answered the question. i was treated only as a number, meaning the ones in her paycheck. i gave her my business for 2 years (my ignorance), had enough, then discovered much more qualified specialists. my appointments are spent with the dr., and i'm treated w/compassion, dignity, and like i still have working brain cells.

ASSEMBLY LINE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details ASSEMBLY LINE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by JUST ANOTHER NUMBER on Oct 29th, 2008

spends as little time as possible w/patients. let's physician assistants do ALL the work, comes in for few SECONDS and signs off scripts. lacks any bedside manner. most ELABORATE office ever seen - greek columns and all! interested in #'s, not quality of care. worst dr. ever met

Cold, overly professional show details Cold, overly professional
by Citysearch User on Oct 1st, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Idont` know where she learned her bedside manner, but it was sadly lacking when I saw her. Very aloof indifferent toward me. Her underlin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Very professional and to the point! show details Very professional and to the point!
by Citysearch User on Aug 19th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Frankowski is very knowledgable in her area ofexpertise, Neurology. After experiencing tremendouspain in my feet, ankles and thigh a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com