Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist

The Neurosurgery Group
43650 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-263-0281
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AWFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

This Doctor is awful. She thought my mom was the patient, not me. It made me think, did she even read my chart or history. She did not spend more than 10 minutes with me. She did not care at all. This lady should not be a doctor. She has a lot to work on. JUST AWFUL!!! I WOULD NEVER GO TO HER AGAIN!!

Sep 18th, 2013

She needs to learn more about MS, I was unhappy with her.

Feb 8th, 2013

|  I am Hopeful  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Frankowski spent the time to get to know me and my condition instead of just throwing pills at me like other doctors do. She had ideas for NEW treatments for me! I feel hopeful... finally!

Apr 27th, 2012

Uninterested office staff. Poor at returning phone calls. Not a welcoming experience. Doctor is rushed and uninterested. She is crude in mannerism.

|  POOR PATIENT RAPOR  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

This doctor basically has NO bedside manner. Treats patients as if they are a #. The overall rating for her, tells the story. I don't think she was meant to be working with healthcare, and patients who depend on care and understanding.

|  WORSE DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT SHOW ANY CARE TOWARDS HER PATIENTS. HAS THE WORSE BEDSIDE MANNERS I HAVE EVER SEEN...SHE SHOULD BECAREFUL...CAUSE SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER.IT MAY BE SOMEONE RELATED TO SOMEONE SHE OFFENDED WITH HER CRAPY DOCTOR WAYS. SHE IS REALLY A NOBODY ...AS WE HARDLY EVER SAW HER. AND WHEN WE DID...DIDN'T KNOW WHO SHE EVEN WAS...HOW FUNNY...KINDA SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AS TO WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SHE IS

|  Electrical Engineer  |  show details
by Charles Langworthy on Dec 17th, 2010

Very good doctor,

|  drug prescriber  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

all this doctor wanter to do was prescribe meds. did not feel i was diagnosed with care and proper testing...actually became more ill and more problems after her care. her PA is a goofball.

|  fancy office won't hide substandard care  |  show details
by ms patient who has found high quality care elsewhere on Sep 13th, 2009

i spend over 1 hour and 1/2 waiting to see this dr. in her office. when i finally did see someone, it would be the PA. once this dr. would finally make an appearance, she had no time to talk. she would write a Rx and tell me to come back in 3 mos. if i did ask a question, she was irritated and rushed through a response, which never answered the question. i was treated only as a number, meaning the ones in her paycheck. i gave her my business for 2 years (my ignorance), had enough, then discovered much more qualified specialists. my appointments are spent with the dr., and i'm treated w/compassion, dignity, and like i still have working brain cells.

|  ASSEMBLY LINE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by JUST ANOTHER NUMBER on Oct 29th, 2008

spends as little time as possible w/patients. let's physician assistants do ALL the work, comes in for few SECONDS and signs off scripts. lacks any bedside manner. most ELABORATE office ever seen - greek columns and all! interested in #'s, not quality of care. worst dr. ever met

|  Cold, overly professional  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 1st, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Idont` know where she learned her bedside manner, but it was sadly lacking when I saw her. Very aloof indifferent toward me. Her underlin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very professional and to the point!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 19th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Frankowski is very knowledgable in her area ofexpertise, Neurology. After experiencing tremendouspain in my feet, ankles and thigh a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com