Martha Smith Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 8th, 2014

Poor Communication

A week and a half ago, I made a refill request with my pharmacy. Pharmacy received no response after 3 attempts. I called the Dr's office, and only after a second call, did I recieve a response, a day or two later (9 days after initial pharmacy call in to the Dr). The pharmacy said this is the case with all her patients. They suggested switching to a different Dr who might be better. I am not sure whether I will switch Dr's. I prefer to stay with someone who knows me, but this lack of communication is no good. Perhaps her workload is too great, and is serving too many patients.

June 15th, 2015