A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Welch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Welch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Welch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha G Welch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha G. Welch practice?
- Dr. Martha Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Welch practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.