A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Garcia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Garza Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha G. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Martha Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Garcia practices Family Medicine near Sanger, CA.
See Sanger Family Physicians.