A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Garcia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Garza Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha G. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Martha Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Garcia practices Family Medicine near Sanger, CA.
See Sanger Family Physicians.