Dr. Martha Garrett-Shaver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 17th, 2009
Optimum Care
Dr Martha Garrett-Shaver truly cares about her patients. She is sympathetic of their needs and concerns for their unborn child. Any question I asked was always answered in a way I could understand (she put it in layman's terms). My first child was a very hard delivery but she kept encouraging me and letting me know everything that was going on. This child was delivered with the help of the kiwi and forceps. She discussed all options with me and let me have a part in the decision. The aftercare was just as diligent.With my second child Shaver agreed to induced at 39 weeks because my first child was so large and I was boarderline diabetic. It took 3 days, but she was patient and once again answered any questions I had.She took care of both of my babies while they were in the hospital (both with Jaundice). The care they received was tremendous. She was so caring like they were family. I truly appreciate all she has done for me and cannot imagine using any other doctor. I guarantee you will receive the best care possible with Garrett-Shaver. She is my baby angel.

August 5th, 2009
Amazing Doctor.
I used Dr. Garrett-Shaver when I had my child in 2008. She is amazing. Always spent lots of time allowing me to ask questions, voice concerns, etc. Always willing to go the extra mile. Loved her! Her office staff is equally as amazing. Debbie and Jackie always made sure my questions were promptly answered and problems taken care of in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Garrett-Shaver to anyone pregnant....she's great!