Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Garzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Garzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Garzon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garzon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garzon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garzon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Garzon practice?
Dr. Martha Garzon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.