Dr. Martha Garzon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Garzon?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Martha Garzon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Negative Experience

Dr. Martha Garzon and her staff are always in a rush. They do not spend time with their patients to educate them and prepare them for what is supposed to be the best experience in their lives. They push for C-sections, do not provide not education and they are like walking zombies here and I mean the entire staff from the receptionist to the sonogram technicians to the doctors. Don't ask questions because they will become annoyed with you immediately. Zero sympathy and empathy for how I am feeling and the issues that I am dealing with. Thank you for taking what is supposed to be the best experience of my life and trying to make this a terrible experience but I am better than that and you and we will not let you affect us.

January 9th, 2017

I love DR. G, she's a very humble person who knows exactly what she's doing at any time of the day. She's very polite and well educated. I appreciate her and her performances. However, I did come across a few rude staff members that didn't make me too happy about my visit to the OBGYN. I believe one of the staff members was named Marlenee. She was rushing me out of the office for some strange reason, and she was not able to answer more than half of my questions.

January 9th, 2017

October 14th, 2016

SALES REP

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR GARZON FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SHE IS TERRIFIC!!!!!! ALWAYS ON TIME UP TO DATE ON MY INFO AS WELL AS RESEARCH. WOULD REFER HER IN A MINUTE.

May 31st, 2015

I went to her for both of my pregnancies .. she delivered my second via Csection and i was very nervous because my first Csection was a very traumatic experience. She did an amazing job with my csection ..i went in the morning of and waited my 2 or 3 hours before surgery and she came to check on me a few times before because she knew how terrified i was of having another csection. Being wheeled into the OR she talked to me the whole time and helped calm my nerves as i got a little emotional .. my sons cord was wrapped around his neck twice and i bled alot because my uterus wasnt contracting back to normal and that caused alot of bleeding. she did her job and got me back to normal .. explained everything that happened during the csection .. i honestly didnt even know what happened until afterwards .. she kept her cool when things got a little crazy so that she wouldnt get me worked up .. checked on me the next day explained everything again so i fully understood. my visits with both pregnancies she answered every question, explained everything thoroughly and made sure i didnt have any questions before i left the office. She asked how i was feeling and was even interested in the names i had chosen for my children. The staff at the office i went to ( the one at memorial regional ) were nice and very professional. I got along with all of the nurses there. I would honestly recommend Dr. Garzon to anyone and EVERYONE who is looking for an OBGYN. She is truly amazing and i plan on going back to her if we decide to have more kids. She will not disappoint!

April 23rd, 2015

She is a very good OB I had her through out my pregnancy and she literal takes her time and sat down with me to tell me what to expect in full.

March 25th, 2015

Horrible Staff!

The Dr. is quite personable and knowledgeable. The staff, however, is another story. The treatment is horrible. No one seems to communicate and this affects the level of service for patients. The staff is grumpy and treats you like they're doing you a favor. I expect a caring, pleasant staff when I visit the doctor. I had particular issues with billing and a very angry lady named Virginia.

March 4th, 2015

Friendly professional informative comforting

December 31st, 2014

I also had a very bad experience with her during my last pregnancy.

March 10th, 2014

I would not recomend her.

Once I recomended her but I would not do it again.I had a bad experience with my last pregnancy ,

January 31st, 2013

Great doctor mean staff

I felt conflicted about going back to dr Garzon. She is a great doctor but her staff is terribly unprofessional. They don't seem to be courteous with eachother let alone the patients.

January 30th, 2013

Totally love her

She bring my two babies to the world I could never ask for a better doctor