Dr. Martha Garzon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
SALES REP
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR GARZON FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SHE IS TERRIFIC!!!!!! ALWAYS ON TIME UP TO DATE ON MY INFO AS WELL AS RESEARCH. WOULD REFER HER IN A MINUTE.

May 31st, 2015
I went to her for both of my pregnancies .. she delivered my second via Csection and i was very nervous because my first Csection was a very traumatic experience. She did an amazing job with my csection ..i went in the morning of and waited my 2 or 3 hours before surgery and she came to check on me a few times before because she knew how terrified i was of having another csection. Being wheeled into the OR she talked to me the whole time and helped calm my nerves as i got a little emotional .. my sons cord was wrapped around his neck twice and i bled alot because my uterus wasnt contracting back to normal and that caused alot of bleeding. she did her job and got me back to normal .. explained everything that happened during the csection .. i honestly didnt even know what happened until afterwards .. she kept her cool when things got a little crazy so that she wouldnt get me worked up .. checked on me the next day explained everything again so i fully understood. my visits with both pregnancies she answered every question, explained everything thoroughly and made sure i didnt have any questions before i left the office. She asked how i was feeling and was even interested in the names i had chosen for my children. The staff at the office i went to ( the one at memorial regional ) were nice and very professional. I got along with all of the nurses there. I would honestly recommend Dr. Garzon to anyone and EVERYONE who is looking for an OBGYN. She is truly amazing and i plan on going back to her if we decide to have more kids. She will not disappoint!

April 22nd, 2015
She is a very good OB I had her through out my pregnancy and she literal takes her time and sat down with me to tell me what to expect in full.

March 25th, 2015
Horrible Staff!
The Dr. is quite personable and knowledgeable. The staff, however, is another story. The treatment is horrible. No one seems to communicate and this affects the level of service for patients. The staff is grumpy and treats you like they're doing you a favor. I expect a caring, pleasant staff when I visit the doctor. I had particular issues with billing and a very angry lady named Virginia.

March 4th, 2015
Friendly professional informative comforting

December 31st, 2014
I also had a very bad experience with her during my last pregnancy.

March 9th, 2014
I would not recomend her.
Once I recomended her but I would not do it again.I had a bad experience with my last pregnancy ,

January 31st, 2013
Great doctor mean staff
I felt conflicted about going back to dr Garzon. She is a great doctor but her staff is terribly unprofessional. They don't seem to be courteous with eachother let alone the patients.

January 29th, 2013
Totally love her
She bring my two babies to the world I could never ask for a better doctor

October 6th, 2012
Great doctor, horrible office staff
Loved Dr. Garzon but the office staff is horrible. During my pregnancy calls and messages for the doctor were never given to her on several occasions, one was an emergency. Nurse who took vitals and drew blood was horribly rude to me during the entire time until I finally told another nurse I was going to complain to the office manager. Never complained to the manager but did mention something to Dr. Garzon and she apologized and from then on the nurse was sweet as pie. Dr. Garcons actual nurse assistant is also wonderful, they should consider going into a private practice and leaving the hellhole that is All Women's Healthcare.

September 17th, 2011
this year I have hope
I saw this doctor last year. The doctor was great but the staff seemed like they didn't communicate with each other well. I witnessd one person talking not so nice things about another person that should be considered their co-worker. And upon entering the lab it seemed very unside down and not well kept two cents short of disorganized. It seems like there is room for improvement in the customer service department.

June 2nd, 2010
i loved doctor garzon!she was my doctor with my daughter and throughout the whole pregnancy she was simply amazing. always answered all of my questions and explained everything that was going on with my body. totally caring. very polite. if i didnt have a mix up with my insurance id STILL be going to her! if i were to get pregnant again i would def go to her. only thing that sucked was the wait in the waiting room but all of the staff were very nice and easy to talk to. as well as all the other doctors in the office.