Learn more about Dr. Martha Gerteisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Gerteisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerteisen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gerteisen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Gerteisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerteisen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gerteisen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Frances Gerteisen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martha F. Gerteisen practice?
- Dr. Martha Gerteisen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Gerteisen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Internists and Pearland Pediatricians.