A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Gerteisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Gerteisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Gerteisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerteisen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerteisen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Frances Gerteisen MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martha F. Gerteisen practice?
- Dr. Martha Gerteisen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Gerteisen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Internists and Pearland Pediatricians.