A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Ghosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha S Ghosh MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Martha Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Ghosh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Gastroenterologists.