A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Ghosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha S Ghosh MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Martha Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Ghosh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Gastroenterologists.