A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Martha Gonzalez practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Endocrinologists.