A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grandits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Grandits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Grandits, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandits graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grandits has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ellen Grandits MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martha E. Grandits practice?
- Dr. Martha Grandits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Grandits practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Rheumatologists.