Learn more about Dr. Martha Grandits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Grandits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandits
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grandits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Grandits, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandits graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grandits has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha E Grandits MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martha E. Grandits practice?
- Dr. Martha Grandits has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Grandits practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Rheumatologists.