A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Grogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grogan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan