A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grogan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Grogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grogan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Grogan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha Grogan practice?
- Dr. Martha Grogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Grogan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.