A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grogan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Grogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grogan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Grogan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha Grogan practice?
- Dr. Martha Grogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Grogan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.