Learn more about Dr. Martha Grogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Grogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grogan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grogan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Grogan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha Grogan practice?
- Dr. Martha Grogan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Martha Grogan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.