A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Grout is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grout
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grout Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Environmental Illness
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grout graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Margaret Grout MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Grout practice?
- Dr. Martha Grout has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Grout practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.