A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Environmental Illness
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grout graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Margaret Grout MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Grout practice?
- Dr. Martha Grout has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Grout practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.