A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Grout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Grout is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grout
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grout Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Environmental Illness
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grout graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Margaret Grout MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Grout practice?
- Dr. Martha Grout has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Grout practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.