A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Sheridan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sheridan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Grunewald Sheridan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martha G. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Martha Sheridan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Martha Sheridan practices Pediatrics near Fort Sam Houston, TX.