A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Guerra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Guerra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Denise Guerra MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martha D. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Martha Guerra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martha Guerra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Haltom City, TX and Keller, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.