Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1250 8th Ave
Ste 435
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-923-0088
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mrs.  |  show details
by Sydney Morris on Apr 8th, 2014

The staff is friendly and my wait time was great they attended to me promptly! Dr. Guerra is very understanding and actually takes the time to listen to my questions as a first time mom I had a lot of questions and she is very helpful! I feel very confident in her and I'm glad she is my OBGYN I would recommend her to any woman who cares about being treated with care and understanding during their pregnancy.

Apr 8th, 2014

I had a great experience. Dr Guerra patiences, compassion and attentiveness are striking qualities about her. I will continue to be her patient as long as she continues to practice.

|  Backing out of the room........  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Feb 21st, 2014

I've been going to Dr.Guerra since I was 16 years old. NO MORE! I've been with her through 2 babies, a laporoscopy, and a full hysterectomy. I only stayed this long because she knew my history. Well I thought she knew my history! My last appointment I was asked when my last period was. Are you kidding me? Does the chart not state that I had a life changing surgery? From the time I was pregnant with my first child I have felt like I was not worth her time. Is it my fault I let it go on so long? Yes. I have since switched doctors. Dr. Guerra is very nice, but when it comes to getting an answer, or discussing your issue, count her out! And her nurses........holy moly snobby. Would not recommend, don't do what I did! Any doctor can get your records and learn your history.

|  Great doctor!!!!  |  show details
by Lauren C. on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Guerra is an amazing doctor!! She really takes the time to answer all of my questions! She made my pregnancy a breeze even though I was high risk. She always made sure I was taken care!! Her staff is great too they are always so helpful! I recommend Dr. Guerra to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor!!

by JKelly on Jun 21st, 2013

Absolutely Great visit

|  Outstanding visit!  |  show details
by Anne S. on Jun 20th, 2013

I have had terrible experiences with OB GYNS in the past and I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Guerra she is so professional and takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns! Her staff is very friendly and helpful and I never have to wait long!! I would absolutely refer my friends and family to her if they want a patient doctor who truly cares about their well being!

Jun 19th, 2013

Great experience. I would refer Dr Guerra to my family and friends. She listens , answers all my questions. My husband also enjoyed the visit and was happy with her as our OB/GYN who will deliver our 3rd baby

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by Shannon on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Guerra was my ob for my most recent baby. It was a terrible experience. She is very uncaring, spends about 5 mins in the room with you and the staff is just as bad. I usually waited at least 30-45 mins before being taken back to a room and then another 30 mins in the room waiting for the dr. Once I waited for 1 hour before going back, the restroom was full so I had to wait to leave a sample. After the nurse checked me the bathroom was still full, a little later she came in and told me to go. The dr came in my room while I was in the bathroom and my husband told her where I was and she left and went to another patient. That is after I had waited over an hour by this point. I pretty much cried after every appointment because I didn't understand why they were so mean. I should have changed drs, but by the time I was looking into it I was to far along. The worst thing happened at the end. Three days before my due date I am in the office and hear someone trying to schedule an appointment with my dr and the receptionist tells the lady she is leaving for vacation. I told my husband and he said they must be talking about another dr. So he went and asked and sure enough she never informed me she was going on vacation. I told my husband not to say anything when we saw her to see if she gave us the courtesy of telling me someone else would most likely be delivering my baby. She of course did not and I was just given an appt with another dr. Even though I didn't like her at least I knew her labor practices and what to expect from her. I just couldn't believe no one told us. I ended up being with another dr in her practice, who was really great so it worked out. I have heard other things about Dr.Guerra that have not been positive, I just want to make sure no one else has to have a bad experience during such an exciting time of your life!

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Im currently 33 weeks pregnant and till this day she doesn't answer my questions fully plus I don't know my baby's measurements nor his weight or anything she and the sonogram perfessionals didn't give me any information about my baby I'm very worried and concerned because I did have to go into the emergency room because I was spotting a lot and she didn't confirm anything with me the doctors are like hey hi bye basically I don't know if I should switch doctors since I'm too close to my due date which is stuck to the estimated due date because none of the work got done correctly or switch to another doctor I really do want to ... I do not recommend doctor guerra sorry.

|  Alejandra Lopez  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

She's a really good dr and can tell shes serious about her work also she answers all my questions and the one that are not answered is because i'm afraid to talk to her about my personal questions about my pregnancy.the only thing is she don't really give note about the baby all she says is the babys good.i dont know how big it is or anything like that just that my little boy is good.other then that she's a great dr!

|  Get's the job done  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

She definitely is not a doctor that will make small talk to pass the time and have you in the office for an hour longer than you need. I wouldn't say she is uncaring; just professional and willing to work with you. She will listen to your concerns and help you find options that will best suit your needs. Overall, great OBGYN. I've been with her for three years.

Aug 31st, 2011

Dr Guerra met all of my expectations. She is truthful, kind and listens patiently. I wish I had found her earlier in my life when I was dealing with alot of stress. Really happy now that I have a advocate. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her to another woman needing care.

|  BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

would refer my family and friends. She was kind and compassionate. I loved talking to her and would continue seeing her as my doctor.

|  I found a new doctor  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Guerra's for a long time, over 2 years the last time and a couple of visits when I was much younger. Then I got pregnant and we lost our daughter at over 5 months. I had a different pregnancy with bleeding that was almost throughout the whole pregnancy. Dr. Guerra didn't know what was going on because everything else looked fine including our baby. I began seeing a specialist in addition to my gyn. I know this was not Dr. Guerra's fault that our daughter passed away however the lack of compassion from her staff is not acceptable. After losing our daughter 1 day later I came in for a check up to make sure I was ok and I was left waiting in the waiting room with many pregnant women for over 40 minutes. That is just 1 example of poor customer service. Also she used to have 1 great nurse. That nurse went somewhere else and know her nurses are either confused about stuff or just don't seem to care about you. The office manager at the downtown office is the only one who seems to have good customer service. Dr. Guerra did express her apologies to me for losing our daughter and she was on vacation so I never saw her in the hospital. Nobody really seemed too interested in trying to help me find out what caused our daughters stillbirth. I had to request blood work and then follow up with her nurse that was not compassionate at all and very confused with everything. These Doctors are making a lot of money and I expect to have better service so I have moved on to another doctor that I have a consultation with soon.

|  front desk staff person  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

There is one front office staff person who apparently does not like her job....each time I get her on the phone to schedule an appt. she acts like she is in a hurry to get off the phone. This person answers the phone "Texas Health Care".....no Thank you for calling TX Hlth Care or anything nice like that. Overall I really like Dr. Guerra and her nurse staff. Dr. G. delivered my son and I had a good experience. My daughter however did not. ..She was early and delivered early by another Dr.

|  Very poor office staff  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

I see and communicate with the staff more than the doctor and the fossil location staff are nasty to the patients. They are not professionals at this location and it's very unfortunate for the doctor's. Dr. Guerra seems to want to spend more time with patients but she does not. I beleive they have the patients appointments to close together.

Aug 28th, 2010

I have had a wonderful experience throughout my pregnancy with Dr. Guerra. She always asks if I have questions and never hesitates to answer them fully. I never feel rushed. The visits with her are often quick but that is the way it is with any doctor. I have never had a problem with her staff either. I have had questions between visits and have always received a prompt call back from the office. I hate to see that others had issues. I couldn't imagine that ever happening with her, as I have had such a wonderful experience. When she learned of my medical history she promptly referred me to a specialist to ensure there were no complications with my baby. She is a great, kind doctor. I hope that the other reviews do not keep you away from her.

|  if u want someone who care, dont go to her!  |  show details
by sls on Aug 5th, 2010

she is the most cold uncaring dr. i have ever been to, i asked for my yearly mammogram, she said i was to young to worry abt that right now, even though in my records it shows my mother dies from breast cancer and she was the dr. who gave me my referrals for the past mammograms......what a bad dr. she needs to find another career, oh and the lectures of being overweight? well thats another story! u wait forever to see her then she is gone in just a few miniutes, she acts like yu asking a question is bothering her.

Jul 19th, 2010

I had my baby at Andrews Women's Hospital at Baylor All Saints and Dr. Guerra signed a discharge form even though she didn't come see me before she signed it to see how well I was healing (because I had a c-section). The nurse was even in shock and confused as to why she wouldn't stop by.The waiting period is also very long. I've waited 1.5-2 hours for a less than 5 minute visit with her. I think that is absolutely ridiculous.

|  Will never visit again  |  show details
by Kim-May on May 9th, 2010

A family member recommended Dr. Guerra to me because I was having (and still do) issues with extreme clotting and continuous bleeding. She spent the majority of her time with me telling me about how I need to lose weight and trying to get me to see a weight loss lap band specialist she was partners with. There was one nurse that genuinely cared as I was very nervous on my first visit (I was 21 before I visited a GYN). Other than that, everyone was rude and Dr. Guerra was not pleasant at all. She then proceeded to tell me I was too overweight for her to obtain a true PAP sample. I was so disgusted I stormed out of the office. I will never go to her or any of her partner's practices again.

|  She Doesnt Care  |  show details
May 3rd, 2010

She always seemed to be in a rush. During my first pregnancy, I barely had time to ask a single question during my visits before she was headed out the door. She has two nurses, one who is very understanding and one who acts like she couldn't possibly care less. I had several complications that Dr. Guerra simply blew off as nothing. Had to follow up with a different doctor to get everything resolved. Will never use her services again.

Oct 7th, 2009

Dr Guerra is very cold. I was a patient for a few years and thought maybe it was because I would only see her for the annual well woman exams, which didn't last long. I thought that it would be different when I got pregnant, but her and her staff (except one of the nurses) all seem uncaring. I called with a serious problem during my pregnancy, and it took them so long to call me back that I headed to the emergency room. Everything seems like its not a big deal, they'll get to you when its convenient for them, not based on urgency. I am no longer a patient.

|  Very Uncaring  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2008

She was very uncaring when I saw her with my first pregnancy. Had preterm labor and she acted as if there was nothing wrong. My new dr also thinks I had gestational diabete which was also missed during my pregnancy.

|  Wonderful OB/GYN  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2008

I started going to Dr. Guerra in the middle of my first pregnancy. I really love her. She is the OB for my 2nd child.