Dr. Martha Guerra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Guerra?

November 5th, 2015

I love Dr.Guerra she is always kind and gental mannered. I will continue to see her as long as she is still in practice.

February 9th, 2015

Good doctor

I have been her patient for about 9 years she is always on time and easy to work with.

April 9th, 2014

Mrs.

The staff is friendly and my wait time was great they attended to me promptly! Dr. Guerra is very understanding and actually takes the time to listen to my questions as a first time mom I had a lot of questions and she is very helpful! I feel very confident in her and I'm glad she is my OBGYN I would recommend her to any woman who cares about being treated with care and understanding during their pregnancy.

April 9th, 2014

I had a great experience. Dr Guerra patiences, compassion and attentiveness are striking qualities about her. I will continue to be her patient as long as she continues to practice.

February 21st, 2014

Backing out of the room........

I've been going to Dr.Guerra since I was 16 years old. NO MORE! I've been with her through 2 babies, a laporoscopy, and a full hysterectomy. I only stayed this long because she knew my history. Well I thought she knew my history! My last appointment I was asked when my last period was. Are you kidding me? Does the chart not state that I had a life changing surgery? From the time I was pregnant with my first child I have felt like I was not worth her time. Is it my fault I let it go on so long? Yes. I have since switched doctors. Dr. Guerra is very nice, but when it comes to getting an answer, or discussing your issue, count her out! And her nurses........holy moly snobby. Would not recommend, don't do what I did! Any doctor can get your records and learn your history.

August 6th, 2013

Great doctor!!!!

Dr. Guerra is an amazing doctor!! She really takes the time to answer all of my questions! She made my pregnancy a breeze even though I was high risk. She always made sure I was taken care!! Her staff is great too they are always so helpful! I recommend Dr. Guerra to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor!!

June 21st, 2013

Absolutely Great visit

June 20th, 2013

Outstanding visit!

I have had terrible experiences with OB GYNS in the past and I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Guerra she is so professional and takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns! Her staff is very friendly and helpful and I never have to wait long!! I would absolutely refer my friends and family to her if they want a patient doctor who truly cares about their well being!

June 19th, 2013

Great experience. I would refer Dr Guerra to my family and friends. She listens , answers all my questions. My husband also enjoyed the visit and was happy with her as our OB/GYN who will deliver our 3rd baby

March 27th, 2013

Horrible experience

Dr. Guerra was my ob for my most recent baby. It was a terrible experience. She is very uncaring, spends about 5 mins in the room with you and the staff is just as bad. I usually waited at least 30-45 mins before being taken back to a room and then another 30 mins in the room waiting for the dr. Once I waited for 1 hour before going back, the restroom was full so I had to wait to leave a sample. After the nurse checked me the bathroom was still full, a little later she came in and told me to go. The dr came in my room while I was in the bathroom and my husband told her where I was and she left and went to another patient. That is after I had waited over an hour by this point. I pretty much cried after every appointment because I didn't understand why they were so mean. I should have changed drs, but by the time I was looking into it I was to far along. The worst thing happened at the end. Three days before my due date I am in the office and hear someone trying to schedule an appointment with my dr and the receptionist tells the lady she is leaving for vacation. I told my husband and he said they must be talking about another dr. So he went and asked and sure enough she never informed me she was going on vacation. I told my husband not to say anything when we saw her to see if she gave us the courtesy of telling me someone else would most likely be delivering my baby. She of course did not and I was just given an appt with another dr. Even though I didn't like her at least I knew her labor practices and what to expect from her. I just couldn't believe no one told us. I ended up being with another dr in her practice, who was really great so it worked out. I have heard other things about Dr.Guerra that have not been positive, I just want to make sure no one else has to have a bad experience during such an exciting time of your life!

November 23rd, 2012

Do not recommend

Im currently 33 weeks pregnant and till this day she doesn't answer my questions fully plus I don't know my baby's measurements nor his weight or anything she and the sonogram perfessionals didn't give me any information about my baby I'm very worried and concerned because I did have to go into the emergency room because I was spotting a lot and she didn't confirm anything with me the doctors are like hey hi bye basically I don't know if I should switch doctors since I'm too close to my due date which is stuck to the estimated due date because none of the work got done correctly or switch to another doctor I really do want to ... I do not recommend doctor guerra sorry.

September 21st, 2012

Alejandra Lopez

She's a really good dr and can tell shes serious about her work also she answers all my questions and the one that are not answered is because i'm afraid to talk to her about my personal questions about my pregnancy.the only thing is she don't really give note about the baby all she says is the babys good.i dont know how big it is or anything like that just that my little boy is good.other then that she's a great dr!