A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Haile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Haile is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haile
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haile Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Haile, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haile graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Helen Haile MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha H. Haile practice?
- Dr. Martha Haile has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Haile practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.