A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Herbert is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Herbert, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Neurobehavioral Manifestations
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Herbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Reed Herbert MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Martha R. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Martha Herbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Herbert practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Belmont, MA.
See Charlestown Neurologists.