A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Herbert is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Herbert, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Language Development Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Neurobehavioral Manifestations
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Herbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha R. Herbert practice?
Dr. Martha Herbert practices Neurodevelopmental Disabilities and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Belmont, MA.
See Charlestown Neurologists.