A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Hickner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Hickner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hickner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Mary Hickner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Hickner practice?
- Dr. Martha Hickner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Hickner practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.