A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hierro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Hierro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hierro graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hierro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hierro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha E. Hierro practice?
Dr. Martha Hierro practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Gastroenterologists, Santa Monica Surgeons, and Santa Monica Cardiothoracic Surgeons.