A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hierro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Hierro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hierro graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hierro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Elva Hierro MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martha E. Hierro practice?
- Dr. Martha Hierro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Hierro practices Gastroenterology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Gastroenterologists.