A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Higgins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Higgins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Jaye Higgins MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Martha Higgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Higgins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and East China, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pathologists.