A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Ho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Cox Ho MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Ho practice?
- Dr. Martha Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Ho practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.