A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Hosford is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hosford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Hosford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hosford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Hosford MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martha Hosford practice?
- Dr. Martha Hosford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Hosford practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Elkton Internists, Elkton Hematologists, and Elkton Oncologists.