A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Hosford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hosford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans