A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Hosford is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Hosford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hosford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Hosford MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martha Hosford practice?
- Dr. Martha Hosford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Hosford practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Elkton Internists, Elkton Hematologists, and Elkton Oncologists.