A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Hoshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Hoshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Hoshaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoshaw graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoshaw has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Joy Hoshaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Hoshaw practice?
- Dr. Martha Hoshaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Hoshaw practices Family Medicine near Russiaville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See Russiaville Family Physicians.