A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Middlesex Memorial Hospital Self Insured Trust
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans