A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Middlesex Memorial Hospital Self Insured Trust
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Howard MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Howard practice?
- Dr. Martha Howard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Howard practices Ophthalmology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Guilford Ophthalmologists.