Dr. Martha Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Howard?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Martha Howard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017

very skilled and knowledgable

You may have a long office wait to see her, but she is worth the wait. She has a calm manner, and was able to do a very thorough eye exam on both of my children.

February 15th, 2017

very thorough and professional

Very grateful to have found Dr, Howard

February 3rd, 2017

Aloof and somewhat abrupt with reluctant children

December 15th, 2016

Vision Corrected

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Howard as my eye surgeon. I was badly beaten in an assault and Dr Howard was able to do surgery on me and correct my double vision. I am older than her normal patients by abut 45 years!! but I was VERY nervous about losing sight in my eyes and I dont need to worry about that anymore!

September 5th, 2015

Had stribismus surgery for my son done by Dr Howard. He was two years old at the time. Immediately following surgery we could tell the eyes were still not aligned. We now have another surgery scheduled with a different physician. Terrible going through this with a toddler.

August 27th, 2014

Not a friendly office

My children have been seen by Dr. Howard twice now. She rushes through- has very little bedside manners. I find that she is over-confident and rushes. Not the kind of care you and your insurance pay her for. Her office staff is just as rude- a smile from anyone on that office would go a long way! We are done with this office.

July 15th, 2011

Why does she work with children??

My daughter was 5 and diagnosed with amblyopia when we came to see Dr. Howard. She was very nervous and scared of the eye drops. Dr Howard had absolutely no patience and quickly told me to hold her down while she cried. I went back for the follow up to give her a second chance and she did not improve, she actually scolded her for ripping off the sticker paper rather than peeling it from the roll. I've since been to see Dr. Bacal who specializes in her condition and was told that her treatment for the last year was completely wrong and immediately had me change out her new lenses and up her patch time. I've seen more improvement in the last 3 months than I did in 9, which was barely any. I left due to her attitude but am eternally grateful that I found more competent treatment for the small amount of correction time that we have left. I didn't schedule a follow up due to an uncertain schedule, but was never called upon from the office to make sure she was seen.

March 21st, 2011

Fine Doctor

She inspires confidence. This is so, so important. I was nervous; my son was nervous. She put us both at ease.

September 22nd, 2017