Dr. Martha Hurst Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 12th, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Patient beware.

This is the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to meet. She loves to use steroids in her treatment and has ruined my life with corticosteroids. She's not only the worse doctor I've ever met but she ruined my life. She changed my life forever and thanks to her I will never be able to work as a nurse again because she over dosed me on steroids. All I have to say is, when a doctor makes a mistake, they do not have to live with that mistake but instead the patient will live with that mistake the rest of their lives and I am proof of that.