Dr. Martha Jay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2016
Both the office and Dr Jay are very professional. Prior to my LASIK surgery, they gave me an excellent overview of the procedure and what to expect. I felt very well-prepared and pleasantly surprised at the ease of the actual procedure.

April 21st, 2016
Am very satisfied. Dr. Jay and her staff exceeded my expectations, which were already high having known people who had gone to her previously for cataract surgery. It is so amazing to be able to see 20/20 now for distance without glasses; first time in 55 years!

January 11th, 2016
I had cataract surgery on both of my eyes in May. Dr. Jay was awesome. I felt very at ease with her at my first appointment and knew I was in good hands. The entire staff is great. I would highly recommend Dr Jay.

December 19th, 2015
Would definitely recommend Dr Jay
Dr Jay was wonderful- I really appreciated her honesty about the surgery and honest answers to any questions or concerns I had. She is a perfectionist which is a great quality to have with this type of surgery! The whole team was so kind and reassuring! Would definitely recommend Dr Jay!

May 25th, 2011
My overall experience was wonderful. The entire staff made me feel comfortable and taken care of. Dr. Jay was great! I will definitely recommend her to my friends.

May 3rd, 2011
Very caring and professional from start to finish. Was impressed from the moment I walked in with front desk staff, to technician, to Dr., to even the ease and accuratacy of the billing department/statement. Over all one of the best 'team work' efforts I have ever seen in a medical office. The Doctor's concern for not just my eyes but over all health was truley reassuring and a refreashing change from other specialty groups. She even took the time to write down the specific tests and questions I should be asking my family doctor.

April 26th, 2011
The world looks amazing through my new eyes...
Getting LASIK surgery done was the best decision I have ever made. I am free of glasses and my quality of life is so much better. The world looks amazing through my new eyes. The procedure was easy and Dr. Jay and her staff are amazing. The really took care of me! I would recommend LASIK with Dr. Jay to everyone. Worth every penny!!

April 25th, 2011
Best doctor ever
After much research into Dr. Jays experience and credentials, I chose her to perform the LASIK surgery for me. Shortly after scheduling surgery, my friend who is an ER doctor told me he just had his LASIK surgery performed by Dr. Jay and was very pleased. This made me feel even more confident with my choice. Dr. Jay and her staff are the best! They took time to explain the procedure, educated me with an informative video and answered all my questions which put me at ease. For me it was a dream and miracle come true. It changed my life!

October 23rd, 2009
fine surgeon.not much time with patients.no follow up after initial one(like annual).