A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Beth Johns MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Martha B. Johns practice?
- Dr. Martha Johns has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Johns practices Public Health near Denver, CO.
See Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.