Dr. Martha Karchere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Karchere?

October 7th, 2013

The most painful exam so far

It was the most painful vaginal exam I've had so far. She shoved that thing inside me so violently, I screamed. She didn't apologize, she didn't make a sound. And she opened my vagina a bit too much, It was painful. I never enjoy those exams, but at most they are uncomfortable, never painful. She's a woman, she's supposed to understand that you want it to be as gentle as possible. It looked like she was almost smiling as she gave me a diagnosis. I felt like she was punishing/hurting me because I showed up for my appointment. If you don't like your job - retire, don't torture your patients. I'd never recommend her to a friend. P.S. Never followed up with me

March 4th, 2009

Although I understand the stress involved in working in a clinic setting, Dr Karchere is rude, dismissive and does not spend enough time with her patients. She also becomes cold and distant if you disagree with her about your own care. If you are looking for a doctor who cares about YOU and YOUR needs, not her own, find someone else. I was assigned Dr Karchere by my insurance company, but I refuse to see her anymore and I always make appointments to see the Nurse Practitioner who works under her.

June 24th, 2014