A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Karetny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Karetny is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Karetny graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk.
Dr. Karetny has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karetny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha Karetny practice?
Dr. Martha Karetny practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.