A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Kato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kato
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Kato, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Kato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha M Kato MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Kato practice?
- Dr. Martha Kato has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martha Kato practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists and Coral Gables Psychiatrists.