A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Kato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Kato, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Kato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Maria Kato MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Kato practice?
- Dr. Martha Kato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Kato practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists and Coral Gables Psychiatrists.