A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Kato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Kato, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Kato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Maria Kato MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Kato practice?
- Dr. Martha Kato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Kato practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Psychiatrists.