Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Kato
Dr. Martha Kato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kato is affiliated with Cedars Medical Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty and Jackson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Kato has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martha Kato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Richard Stein
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Jorge Montalvan
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi34
Dr. Lourdes Lago
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi8