A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Kershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kershaw
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kershaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Kershaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kershaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha O Kershaw MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha O. Kershaw practice?
- Dr. Martha Kershaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Kershaw practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.