A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Kershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Kershaw is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kershaw
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kershaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Kershaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kershaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha O Kershaw MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha O. Kershaw practice?
- Dr. Martha Kershaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Kershaw practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.