A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Koch is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Koch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Kristine Koch MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha K. Koch practice?
- Dr. Martha Koch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Koch practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD and New York, NY.
See Owings Mills Colorectal Surgeons and Owings Mills Surgeons.