Learn more about Dr. Martha Koutsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Koutsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koutsos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koutsos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Koutsos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutsos graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Koutsos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- McLean Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Alexa Koutsos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Koutsos practice?
- Dr. Martha Koutsos has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Koutsos practices Psychiatry near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.