A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Koutsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Koutsos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutsos graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Koutsos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Alexa Koutsos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Koutsos practice?
- Dr. Martha Koutsos has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Koutsos practices Psychiatry near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.