A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Brinsfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Brinsfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Brinsfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinsfield graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brinsfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Lynn Brinsfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Brinsfield practice?
- Dr. Martha Brinsfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Brinsfield practices Family Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Kennett Square Family Physicians.