A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Lipchitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Lipchitz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipchitz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lipchitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipchitz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lipchitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- D`Youville Senior Care Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha C Lipchitz MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Lipchitz practice?
- Dr. Martha Lipchitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Lipchitz practices General Practice near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Primary Care Doctors.