A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Lipchitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Lipchitz is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipchitz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lipchitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- D`Youville Senior Care Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Crane Lipchitz MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Lipchitz practice?
- Dr. Martha Lipchitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Lipchitz practices General Practice near North Billerica, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See North Billerica Primary Care Doctors.