A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Louis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Louis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Louis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Louis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Louis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha Louis practice?
Dr. Martha Louis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.