A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Lusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Lusser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Lusser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusser graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lusser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Lusser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Lusser practice?
- Dr. Martha Lusser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Lusser practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Neurologists.