A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Lusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Lusser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusser
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lusser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Lusser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusser graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lusser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Lusser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Lusser practice?
- Dr. Martha Lusser has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Lusser practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Neurologists.