A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Lusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Lusser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusser
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lusser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Lusser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusser graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lusser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Lusser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Lusser practice?
- Dr. Martha Lusser has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Lusser practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Neurologists.