The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Mac Guffie
Dr. Martha Mac Guffie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New City, NY, with another office in Pomona, NY. She has 64 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Mac Guffie is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and Nyack Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Mac Guffie has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Martha Mac Guffie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New City, NY.
Dr. Meena Mehta
General Dentistry, Plastic Surgery
Congers, NY 2.63 mi24
Dr. Jay Korngold
New City, NY 2.88 mi26
Dr. Lawrence Glassman
Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Pomona, NY 3.17 mi39