A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Martin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Brown Martin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha B. Martin practice?
- Dr. Martha Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Martin practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.