A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha McCusker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha McCusker is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha McCusker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCusker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McCusker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Louise McCusker MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. McCusker practice?
- Dr. Martha McCusker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha McCusker practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Hospice & Palliative Specialists.