A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha McFadden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Hope McFadden MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha H. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Martha McFadden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha McFadden practices Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Newtonville, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists.