A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Alba Mejia MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Martha Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Mejia practices Internal Medicine near Half Moon Bay, CA.
See Half Moon Bay Internists.